Updated February 16, 2021
Associated Bank announced today its plans to reopen and provide full lobby services at the majority of its branches. In addition, most locations continue to offer appointments and drive-thru, ATM and night deposit box services.
With safety in mind, the company will continue to implement the following measures:
• Colleagues are wearing protective face coverings/masks.
• Masks are required at all branch locations. Single use masks are available for customers' use.
• Clear, protective shields have been added to the teller stations and banker desks.
• Easy to identify markers have been added to allow for proper social distancing.
• Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the branch.
• Enhanced deep cleaning is being conducted throughout the day.
• Coffee and water stations have been removed or turned off.
• The number of customers allowed in a branch at one time may be limited.
“We are excited to welcome customers back to our larger branches and work with them as safely as possible in person,” said David Stein, head of consumer and business banking, Associated Bank. “We will continue to diligently monitor the situation to ensure the health and wellbeing of our customers, colleagues and communities are our top priority, as always.”
Anyone needing to meet with a banker is encouraged to schedule an appointment to ensure availability and limit wait time. Updated branch hours for all locations are available at AssociatedBank.com/maps.
When able, customers are still encouraged to use Associated Bank’s drive-thru lanes, ATMs, and online and mobile banking for general transactions, or visit AssociatedBank.com to apply online for a new account or loan.
Customers may contact their branch, visit AssociatedBank.com/Covid-19 or watch this brief video to learn more.