Some of Associated Bank's most well-respected financial leaders have teamed up with WGN Radio to offer their analysis of current events in the financial world.
In partnership with WGN Radio in Chicago, an Associated Bank thought leader will join The Opening Bell radio program on WGN 720 AM each week to discuss and share expertise on a variety of market and economic-forecasting topics.
Associated Bank thought leaders include:
- Chuck Garcia, commercial banking group leader
- Breck Hanson, vice chairman & Chicago market president
- John Horton, senior residential loan manager
- Don Lloyd, manager of capital markets
- Doug Meyers, market leader of private client services
- Greg Warsek, CRE senior regional manager
- Rod Murray, senior vice president commercial banking
- Bret McKitrick, senior vice president, senior HR consultant
From discussing local commercial real estate to assessing national and global economic trends to dissecting political implications on the banking industry – anything is fair game.
Their podcasts can be found at https://www.associatedbank.com/thoughtleadership