Associated Bank’s contact center operations have been recognized for customer service excellence in its live phone channel under the J.D. Power 2015 Certified Contact Center Program.℠
The Certified Contact Center Program distinction acknowledges a strong commitment by Associated Bank’s contact center operations to provide “An Outstanding Customer Service Experience.”
- To become certified, the contact centers successfully passed a detailed audit of more than 100 practices that encompass their recruiting, training, employee incentives, management roles and responsibilities and quality assurance capabilities.
- As part of its evaluation, J.D. Power conducted a random survey of Associated Bank customers who recently contacted its contact centers in Green Bay, Wis., and Stevens Point, Wis.
“We welcome Associated Bank into the family of certified organizations that put a premium on providing great service to their customers, and we congratulate them for earning Certified Contact Center status,” according to J.D. Power. “This certification is difficult to achieve, and it shows that Associated Bank is committed to providing an outstanding customer experience through the live phone channel.”
“This certification represents the outstanding work of our customer care team,” said Philip B. Flynn, Associated president and CEO. “At the same time, it is evidence of our ongoing, organization-wide efforts to ensure quality customer experiences. This is a cornerstone of our values and identity.”
Flynn said that the company takes great pride in J.D. Power’s certification. “Customer service, in all of its dimensions, is an area that distinguishes us in the marketplace. We will always be reaching for higher levels of performance to ensure we continue to exceed our customers’ expectations and help them achieve their financial goals.”
For Certification Status:
- A contact center must also perform within the top 20% of customer service scores, which are based on benchmarks established in J.D. Power’s cross-industry customer satisfaction research.
- The evaluation criteria include the customer service representatives' courtesy, knowledge and concern for the customer; promptness in speaking to a person; and timely resolution of the problem or request.
- The experience with the automated phone system is evaluated based on the clarity of the information provided; ease of navigating the phone menu prompts; and ease of understanding the phone menu instructions.
Launched by J.D. Power in 2004 to evaluate overall customer satisfaction with live phone interactions and to help organizations in various industries increase their efficiency and effectiveness by establishing and continually updating leading practices for handling service calls, the Certified Call Center Program is now called the Certified Contact Center Program, which certifies the live phone channel, the IVR self-service channel and the Web self-service channel.
J.D. Power Media Relations Contact
John Tews; Troy, Mich.; 248-680-6218; email@example.com
About J.D. Power and Advertising/Promotional Rules www.jdpower.com/about/index.htm
About McGraw Hill Financial www.mhfi.com