Associated Banc-Corp (NASDAQ: ASBC) recently announced the recipients of the 2011 Commercial Banking Circle of Excellence Awards.
This prestigious award acknowledges nine colleagues who in 2011 exemplified superior performance, demonstrated the highest level of professionalism and delivered exceptional results. The nine recipients epitomize the profession's best practices, have raised our standards and contributed to the growth of Associated.
The nine Associated colleagues include:
- John J. Baur, Relationship Manager, Marshfield, WI
- Thomas E. Dott, Senior Relationship Manager, Madison, WI
- James W. Engel, Relationship Manager, Milwaukee, WI
- Daniel R. Holzhauer, Relationship Manager, Milwaukee, WI
- Bryan R. Hyska, Team Leader, Green Bay, WI
- Adam F. Lutostanski, Relationship Manager, Chicago, IL
- Angela L. O'Neill, Relationship Manager, Twin Cities, MN
- Erik J. Skogsbakken, Relationship Manager, Chicago, IL
- Bryan A. Spaeth, Relationship Manager, Green Bay, WI
In addition, John J. Baur, Relationship Manager, Marshfield, Wisconsin received the 2011 Commercial Banking Brand Achievement Award. This prestigious award recognized Baur for making a significant and lasting contribution to the organization. Baur has best represented the Associated Bank brand by communicating who Associated is to customers, communities, shareholders and others through his performance and daily activities.
Also announced, was the 2011 Commercial Banking Top Banker of the Year Award. This award was presented in two categories. Team Leader of the Year was presented to Bryan R. Hyska, Team Leader, Regional & Middle Market Northeast Wisconsin. Relationship Manager of the Year was presented to James W. Engel, Relationship Manager, Middle Market Wisconsin. This prestigious award honors these two men for their high standards of performance in banking throughout the year.
Photo caption: Angela O'Neill (back row, left to right), Thomas Dott, Adam Lutostanski, Bryan Spaeth, Erik Skogsbakken, Daniel Holzhauer. Front row L to R: James Engel, Bryan Hyska, John Baur.