GREEN BAY, Wis. – September 5, 2017 – With the start of another football season, Packers fans have new, exclusive opportunities to show their pride and receive unprecedented access to their favorite team through Associated Bank. This season’s “Get Closer to the Packers” campaign features interactive in-stadium, online and community activities, and an opportunity to win a one-of-a-kind behind-the-scenes experience.
“It’s an honor for Associated Bank to be the Bank of the Packers since 1919, and through that relationship further offer fans new and exclusive experiences to celebrate their team pride throughout the season,” said Christopher Piotrowski, executive vice president and chief marketing officer, Associated Bank. “For instance, this season Associated Bank will be the first Packers partner to provide fans with an augmented reality experience at Lambeau.”
“Interact With The Pack Virtual Photo Experience” on game days
- Fans are invited to a new Virtual Photo Experience featuring Jordy Nelson, Randall Cobb, David Bakhtiari and Bryan Bulaga. With their chosen player, fans can participate in a unique augmented reality experience and pose for a photo with that player. The photo includes the player's autograph and will be sent to the fan’s email so they can download it or share via their Facebook and Twitter accounts. This fan experience is located in the Lambeau Field Atrium and the Johnsonville Tailgate Village in the Lambeau Field parking lot.
Chance to Win Packers Tickets with VIP Sideline Passes
- Packers fans know the best place to celebrate the team is in the stadium, and better yet, on the sidelines. To honor fans, Associated Bank has launched its Packers Ticket Sweepstakes on Facebook, where fans could win two game tickets paired with VIP sideline passes or two tickets to the Festival Foods MVP Deck. Visit www.associatedbank.com/tickets
Stock the BoxTM for Hunger food collection and pep rally
- In partnership with Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin, the Green Bay Area Public School District and the Green Bay Packers, Associated Bank will host a second annual community-wide Stock the BoxTM for Hunger food collection and pep rally on Sept. 23 from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. The event will be held in the Lambeau Field parking lot at the corner of Lombardi Ave. and Ridge Rd. Community members are encouraged to bring nonperishable, non-glass food items and add to their favorite school’s food collection pile. A Packers alumni will greet fans and autograph one item per person (or provide an autographed photo) and a high school band pep rally will entertain the community as they drop off donations. The school with the largest food collection pile will be recognized with a $2,000 grant to their music program. Runners-up will receive a $1,000 grant. Visit http://newsroom.associatedbank.com/ads/stock-the-box-for-hunger-scheduled-for-september-23-lambeau-field-parking-lot
Earn $250 cash back
- Online and in branches, fans can earn up to $250 when they open a Packers Checking account ($150¹), with qualifying transactions, and money market account ($100²) with a minimum balance.*
- Open a Packers Checking account at Lambeau Field on game days and receive a $150 bonus with qualifying transactions, plus a $75 Packers Pro Shop gift card and a Packers fleece blanket. Fans can open an account by visiting the fan experience in the Lambeau Field Atrium, the Johnsonville Tailgate Village in the Lambeau Field parking lot and the South End Zone near section 643s.** Visit https://www.associatedbank.com/Packers
Business Partners Get Closer to the Packers
- Associated Bank’s business partners will benefit from the campaign through thought leadership insights, exclusive events with access to players and executives and unique on-field experiences.
* Visit https://www.associatedbank.com/Packers for terms and conditions.
** Offer expires March 31, 2018. To qualify for the $75 Packers Pro Shop gift card, customer must open a new Packers Checking account at Lambeau Field. Customer will receive a voucher which can be taken to any Associated Bank location to fund the account. $100 minimum deposit required. Please allow two-four weeks for fulfillment of the Packers Pro Shop gift card. Once gift card is in customer’s possession, Associated Bank is not responsible for lost or stolen gift cards. Gift cards are nontransferable and are not redeemable for cash.
# # #
ABOUT ASSOCIATED BANC-CORP
Associated Banc-Corp (NYSE: ASB) has total assets of nearly $30 billion and is one of the top 50 publicly traded U.S. bank holding companies. Headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Associated is a leading Midwest banking franchise, offering a full range of financial products and services from over 200 banking locations serving more than 100 communities throughout Wisconsin, Illinois and Minnesota, and commercial financial services in Indiana, Michigan, Missouri, Ohio and Texas. Associated Bank, N.A. is an Equal Housing Lender, Equal Opportunity Lender and Member FDIC. More information about Associated Banc-Corp is available at www.associatedbank.com.