The fourth season of Associated Bank’s Fridays on the Fox will kick off on Friday, June 28 from 5 until 9 p.m. on the Main Stage at CityDeck featuring free entertainment by Piano Fondue (dueling pianos). The series will continue all Fridays through August 2 with a special Saturday concert on August 10 due to a home Packers game.
The 2013 series lineup features live music from 6 until 9 p.m. weekly including:
- Fri., June 28 - Piano Fondue (Dueling Pianos)
- Fri., July 5 - Opening concert just announced from 4 – 6 p.m. by the 484th Division Band (military/patriotic); main act from 6 – 9 p.m. featuring Shaker & the Egg (Swing/Funk)
- Fri., July 12 - Let Me Be Frank’s Tribute to Elvis & Janis Joplin (60s)
- Fri., July 19 - Tuscan Road (Country/Rock)
- Fri., July 26 - Big Mouth & the Power Tool Horns (Blues/Jazz)
- Fri., August 2 - Copper Box (Accordion-fueled Americana/Roots/Rock)
- *Sat., August 10 - The Cougars (Rock and Roll)
*Concert moved to Saturday due to Packers home game.
Associated Bank’s Fridays on the Fox is free to attend with free parking after 6 p.m. on all city streets and ramps. Concessions are available on-site starting at 5 p.m. by Hagemeister Park with portions of the proceeds benefitting the Current Young Professionals Network who provide volunteers for the event. Some seating is provided, but patrons are encouraged to bring a lawn chair to guarantee a spot. Handicap parking is available in the Adams Street Lot; a convenient drop-off area is located near the Pine Street entrance off CityDeck.
Associated Bank’s Fridays on the Fox is coordinated by Downtown Green Bay, Inc., a non-profit organization working to revitalize downtown Green Bay. Questions can be directed to Molly Vandervest at 920.437.5972 or email@example.com. General event information can be found at downtowngreenbay.com.